Head Masters Hair Design and Aveda
Head Masters Hair Design – Working with Aveda, sharing beliefs
We pride ourselves on sharing the same values as such a positive brand as Aveda. This is why we are more than happy to use and recommend their products.
1. Treat ourselves, each other and the planet we live with care and respect
2. Social responsibility is our responsibility
3. Ecological and profit goals are mutually achievable
4. Authenticity and experience are our point of difference
5. Inspire and educate people to integrate beauty and wellness into their lives
6. Power of oneness from our global image to our focused work
7. Learning never ends
8. Encourage innovation and empowered decision making
9. Actions, products and services should always embody excellence
10. Personal and organisational balance is the key to sustainable success
11. True leadership is delivered by passion and example
Holistic beauty brand -care for guests mind, bosy and soul. Care from scalp to soul with hair, skin and beauty products (made with pure plant and flower essences) that are created with respect for the Earth.
Horst Rechelbacher founded Aveda in 1978 with the goal of providing high-performance, botanically based products that would be better for beauty industry professionals, their guests and the planet. Horst wrote the mission as the foundation for everything we do at Aveda.
Mission statement – Our mission at Aveda is to care for the world we live in, from the products we make to the ways in which we give back to society. At Aveda, we strive to set an example for environmental leadership and responsibility, both in the world of beauty and around the world.
Vision – connecting beauty, environment & well being
Points of Difference
- Performance – Aveda creates high performing products using the power of nature and plants that are good for the Earth and all of us
- Professional – Aveda creates products for professional use by stylists
- Prestige – Aveda creates high performance products using naturally derived ingredients that are distributed in premier salons, like Head Masters
- Pure-Tanical – Aveda is one of the largest purchasers of organic ingredients in the beauty industry (90% of essential oils & 89% raw herbal ingredients are certified organic). 96% of naturally derived products and colours
- Planet Friendly – Aveda belives that beauty means caring for the environment; wind energy, recycled packaging content and financial support for environmental causes. First in the industry to manufacture using 100% wind power in their primary manufacturing facility. 45% of Aveda retial and professional plastic bottles contain 80% post consumer recycled (PCR) content or more. Raised over $50million for environmental and social causes through Earth Month and other initiatives (which Head Masters proudly support)
- Cruelty Free – People tested, no ingredient or finished product is ever tested on animals